1. Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Eye Pencil in Jet comes in handy when it comes to smoky eye makeup. I know I waxed on about Revlon Full 'n Soft eyeliner in a previous post, but the problem is that it’s so heavy-duty that it sucks for blending. I typically line my upper lid with Revlon, then smudge Bobbi Brown liner into my eyeshadow along my lower lash line.
2. MAC 217 Blending Brush is a must-buy for every makeup-loving gal (or guy) on the planet. It’s the perfect brush, with soft yet firm hairs that soften the edges of your eyeshadow. I use it to blend my Chanel cream shadow so that it sits more naturally on my lids. Honestly couldn’t function without it.
3. Nars Blush in Dolce Vita is a stunning, subtle color – perfect for more sophisticated occasions.
4. Dr. Lipp Nipple Balm For Lips is a weird concept, I know, but hear me out. I have really sensitive lips; any time I use artificial lipglosses or flavored chapsticks, they puff up. This nipple balm for lips is amazing – totally natural, yet so hydrating and long-lasting.
5. NUXE Huile Prodigieuse Multi-Usage Dry Oil is a blend of six different essential oils that together can refresh your body, face and hair. Also, it smells nice. Great for moisturizing dry patches of skin and the ends of your hair.
6. White Tiger Balm is not so much a beauty product, but I keep it in my medicine cabinet, and it’s fantastic for soothing away muscle aches, headaches and stuffy noses. The white version (which I picked up during my last trip to Vietnam, but it’s also now available on Amazon) is a little lighter and less pungent than the original red version you might find at your local CVS.