- RAG & BONE Floppy Brim Fedora
- VANESSA BRUNO Athe Wool Twill Manteau Coat
- ISABEL MARANT Quidor Chunky Knit
- CHANEL Vintage Clip-on Earrings
- ALEXANDER WANG Chelsea Boots
- DRIES VAN NOTEN x LINDA FARROW Printed Sunglasses
- VINCE Leggings
- ALEXANDER WANG Marion Bag
Just touched down in San Francisco yesterday. I've been sitting through long plane rides for years now, first when I had to fly back and forth across the country for college and then since I've moved to China. The main lessons I've picked up (some of which I didn't abide by above, but you get the point) are:
- Hats and sunglasses are key for hiding unkempt hair and a makeup-less face.
- Always bring a scarf, as it gets chilly and you never know if they're going to give you a blanket.
- Laceless ankle boots should almost always be worn to the airport. Not only do they weigh a ton, so that by wearing them you lighten your luggage load, but they are also easy to slip on and off at security check. Plus, they're chicer than sneakers and comfortable to run around in. I only make exceptions when heading to tropical destinations, in which case I stick to flip-flops.
- Tights are the perfect compromise between jeans and sweats. It's like you're not even wearing pants! Maximum comfort.